|Material:||ABS, COPPER||Poles Number:||2 Pole, 3 Pole, 4 Pole|
|Type:||Moulded Case,Magnetic||Rated Voltage:||AC230/440/660|
|Product Name:||Mccb Moulded Case Circuit Breaker||Breaking Capacity:||25~100KA|
|Installation:||Fixed And Plug-in,Easy To Install|
ABS 4 Pole MCCB Circuit Breaker,
ABS Copper MCCB Circuit Breaker,
hi-break 4 pole mccb circuit breaker
NBSe NF400 CW MCCB mold case circuit breaker, mccb breaker
The circuit breaker can protect people against indirect contact with dangerous electric current and prevent fire disaster caused by insulation fault and single-phase ground fault.It can be used to distribute electric power and protect power equipment against overload and short circuit.The circuit breaker can change the circuit and start motor infrequently.
1) The products conforms to GB14048.2,IEC60497-2 standards.
2) Equipment with the protection devices.
1. Application and range of application
NF-CW moulded case circuit breaker is available in three ranges, standard, hi-break. The performance of the YNF-CW MCCB range is the result of extensive design & development-utilizing AAD accredited test station. The current limiting action of YNF-CW MCCBs provides low values of let-through energy. Full information for this and time/current characteristic curves are both available on request to provide more information.
2. Technical parameter of MCCB
|Type||Number of poles||Rated current in(A)||Testing voltage (V)||(p1/p2)Ica/Ics breaking capacity (KA)|
(1) Warranty ( 24 months warranty )
1. The warranty starts from the delivery date from our factory;
2. During the warranty, any defective product will get repaired or replaced for free ;
3. It is beyond the warranty as the products breaked by the violence , the carelessness or repaired , altered without authorization.
(2) Lead Time
1. Sample orders will be delivered from our factory within 7 working days.
2. General orders will be delivered from our factory within 7-15 working days.
3. Bulk orders will be delivered from our factory within 25 working days at most
1. By EMS, DHL, FedEx, TNT, UPS or other express.
2. By our forwarding agent (by air or by sea).
3. By your own forwarding agent.
4. By domestic forwarding agents to any city in China