|Breaking Capacity:||6KA||Rated Frequency:||50/60Hz|
small circuit breaker,
electrical circuit breaker
NBSe NBSX1 Series Micro Circuit Breaker, 2 pole circuit breaker
The miniature circuit breaker mcb is mainly used in AC50/60Hz single pole220V or two,three,four pole 400V voltage for overload and short-circuit protection as well as for unfrequent on-and-off switching electric equipment and lighting circuit under nrmal condition.
The miniature circuit breaker mcb is suitable for industry, business, building, ressidence, etc.
2. Main technical data
|Rated temperature 40C|
|Rated voltage 230V/400V AC|
|Rated current: 6,10,15,16,20,25,32,40,50,60,63A (D):1,3,5,6,10,15,16,20,25,32,40A,50A,63A|
|Electric endurance not lower than 6000 times|
|Mechanical endurance lower than 10000 times|
|Tropical test:2 kinds|
|Standard||Rated current (A)||Pole||Voltage (V)||Breaking capacity(A)|
|EN898 IEC898||1 to 40||1||240||6000|
|IEC157-1||1 to 40||1||220/240||6000|
3. Product show
Material: unti-fire Nylon PA66, Copper and silver point.
4. The over-current protection property
|Ambient Temperature||Initial Status||Test Current||Expected Result||Expected Result||Note|
|Carried out immediatelyafter previous test||1.45In||t < 1h||Release||-|
|Cold position||2.55In||1s < t< 60s(In≥32A)||Release||Current smoothly rises tospecified value within 5s|
|Cold position||2.55In||1s < t < 120s(In>32A)||Release|
|-5~+40oC||Cold position||3In||t≥0.1s||Non-release||Type B|
|Cold position||5In||t < 0.1s||Release||Type B|
|Cold position||5In||t≥0.1s||Non-release||Type C|
|Cold position||10In||t < 0.1s||Release||Type C|
|Cold position||10In||t≥0.1s||Non-release||Type D|
|Cold position||20In||t < 0.1s||Release||Type D|
5. Our Services
(1) Warranty ( 24 months warranty )
1. The warranty starts from the delivery date from our factory;
2. During the warranty, any defective product will get repaired or replaced for free ;
3. It is beyond the warranty as the products breaked by the violence , the carelessness or repaired , altered without authorization.
(2) Lead Time
1. Sample orders will be delivered from our factory within 7 working days.
2. General orders will be delivered from our factory within 7-15 working days.
3. Bulk orders will be delivered from our factory within 25 working days at most
1. By EMS, DHL, FedEx, TNT, UPS or other express.
2. By our forwarding agent (by air or by sea).
3. By your own forwarding agent.
4. By domestic forwarding agents to any city in China