|Place Of Origin:||Zhejiang, China (Mainland)||Brand Name:||NBSe/OEM/ODM|
|Size:||2P 4P||Contact Load:||Low Power|
|Function:||Automatic Over Under Voltage Protection||Rated Current:||32A 40A 50A 63A|
|Reset Time:||30s||Voltage Range::||AC220V|
circuit breaker switch,
shunt trip coil circuit breakers
NBSe NOD1 Self-Resetting AC 220V Overvoltage Undervoltage Protection Circuit Breaker
1. Thermosetting material shell, high stability of Mechanical property and size, Excellent corrosion resistance, and Heat resistance and arc resitance, Excellent performance
2. Double contact design, Reliable action
3. optimal design for contact system and trip mechanism
4. Spring energy storage design to
5. din rail mounting,easily be used with Modular electrical devices
-Overvoltage and undervoltage protection for household equipment.
-Supply voltage measurement and protection.
- Double bus wiring design stronger ability.
-Self reset after fault.
- Relay status is indicated by LED.
- 1-MODULE,DIN rail mounting.
|Model NO||NOD1 2P & 4P|
|Function||Automatic Over Under Voltage Protection|
|Burden||AC max. 3VA|
|Over voltage operation value||265V|
|Over voltage reset value||257V|
|Under voltage operation value||175V|
|Under voltage reset value||180V|
|Action delay time||1s|
|Power- up delay||2s|
|Rated Current||32A 40A 50A 63A|
|Protection Degree||IP40 for front Panel / IP20 for Terminals|
(1) Warranty ( 24 months warranty )
1. The warranty starts from the delivery date from our factory;
2. During the warranty, any defective product will get repaired or replaced for free ;
3. It is beyond the warranty as the products breaked by the violence , the carelessness or repaired , altered without authorization.
(2) Lead Time
1. Sample orders will be delivered from our factory within 7 working days.
2. General orders will be delivered from our factory within 7-15 working days.
3. Bulk orders will be delivered from our factory within 25 working days at most
1. By EMS, DHL, FedEx, TNT, UPS or other express.
2. By our forwarding agent (by air or by sea).
3. By your own forwarding agent.
4. By domestic forwarding agents to any city in China