|Rated Voltage:||110V/220V||Breaking Capacity:||10KA|
|Protection Degree:||IP20||Installation:||Din Rail|
|Standard:||EN/IEC60947-2,UL489||Type Of Trip:||Thermal/magnetic Release|
|Protection:||Overload And Short Circuit||Oem:||YES|
IP20 Industrial Type Circuit Breaker,
10KA Industrial Type Circuit Breaker,
10KA thermal circuit breakers
BH Series MCB 10KA Miniature Circuit Breaker , schneider electric mcb
BH Series MCB 10KA Miniature Circuit Breaker , Ul 489 Circuit Breaker
The BH Industrial breaker is our new design with patent, characterized by compact design, light weight, elegant appearance, high breaking capacity, swift releasing, long service life, Different handle color for different rated current, with contactor condition indicator.
1. Building: Hotels, hospitals, offices and retalis
2. Data center and Networks
3. Industry: Mining and minerals, automotive, food and beverage and chemical industry
4. Energy and infrastructures: Airports, oil and gas, water, electrical energy and marine
|♦ Standard:Confirming to EN / IEC60947-2|
|♦ Breaking capacity:6kA|
|♦ Protection:Against overload and short circuit|
|♦ Rated current In:16,25,32,40,50,63,80,100,125A|
|♦ Rated voltage:|
|◊ 1pole 230/400V AC 50/60Hz|
|◊ Rated insulation voltage Ui: 500V|
|◊ Rated impulse withstand voltage Uimp: 6000V|
|◊ Energy limiting class: 3|
|♦ Ambient temperature:-5°C to +40°C pursuant to EN / IEC60947-2|
|◊ Thermal operating limit: (1.13-1.45) x In|
|◊ Magnetic operating: D: (10-20) x In|
|♦ Number of poles:1P,1P+N,2P,3P,3P+N and 4P|
|♦ Type of trip:Thermal / magnetic release|
|♦ Type of terminal:Lug type and Pin type|
|♦ Terminal capacity:|
|◊ 16mm² flexible or 25mm² rigid up to 25A ratings|
|◊ 25mm² flexible or 35mm² rigid for 32A to 80A ratings|
|◊ 35mm² flexible or 45mm² rigid for 100A to 125A ratings|
|♦ Protection degree:IP20|
|♦ Installation:DIN rail|
|♦ Width:27mm per pole|
Type C trip curve: 5 to10 In C-curve devices are suitable for applications where medium levels of inrush current are expected. Applications include small transformers, lighting, pilot devices, control circuits and coils. C-curve devices provide a medium magnetic trip point.
Type D trip curve: 10 to 20 In D-curve devices are suitable for applications where high levels of inrush current are expected. The high magnetic trip point prevents nuisance tripping in high inductive applications such as motors, transformers and power supplies.
5. Our Services
(1) Warranty ( 24 months warranty )
1. The warranty starts from the delivery date from our factory;
2. During the warranty, any defective product will get repaired or replaced for free ;
3. It is beyond the warranty as the products breaked by the violence , the carelessness or repaired , altered without authorization.
(2) Lead Time
1. Sample orders will be delivered from our factory within 7 working days.
2. General orders will be delivered from our factory within 7-15 working days.
3. Bulk orders will be delivered from our factory within 25 working days at most
1. By EMS, DHL, FedEx, TNT, UPS or other express.
2. By our forwarding agent (by air or by sea).
3. By your own forwarding agent.
4. By domestic forwarding agents to any city in China