|Rated Voltage:||230V/400V||Usage Category:||AC-22A|
|Frequency:||AC 50 Hz/60Hz||Impulse Withstand Voltage:||6kV|
|Isolating Function:||Yes||Rated Short Circuit On-off Capability:||20Ie ON 0.1s|
electrical mains isolator switch,
power disconnect switch
NBSe NBSK1-125 2P 40A Isolation Switch,Main Switch
The product shall be operated under the following environmental conditions:
● Does not contain corrosive gases and vapors in concentrations destroying metals and insulation;
● Not rich conductive dust and vapors;
● Lack of direct exposure to ultraviolet radiation;
● Should not be signifinant shock or vibration.
1. Thermosetting material shell, high stability of Mechanical property and size, Excellent corrosion resistance, and Heat resistance and arc resitance, Excellent performance
2. Double contact design, Reliable action
3. optimal design for contact system and trip mechanism
4. Spring energy storage design to
5. din rail mounting,easily be used with Modular electrical devices
|Rated current In||32,40,50,63,80,100,125A|
|Rated voltage Ue||240/415V|
|Insulation voltage Ui||500V|
|Rated short-time withstand current Icw||12Ie,1s|
|Rated making and breaking capacity||3Ie,1.05Ue,cosφ=0.65|
|Rated short circuit making capacity||20Ie,t=0.1s|
|Rated impulse withstand voltage(1.5/50) Uimp||4,000V|
|Dielectric test voltage at ind.Freq. for 1min||2.5kV|
|Electrical life||4,000 Cycles|
|Mechanical life||10,000 Cycles|
|Contact position indicator||Handle with Red/Green mark|
|Terminal connection type||Cable/Pin-type busbar|
|Terminal size top/bottom for cable||
|Terminal size top/bottom for busbar||
|Tightening torque||3.5Nm 30In-lbs|
|Mounting||On DIN rail EN60715(35mm) by means of fast clip device|
|Connection||From top and bottom|
The main difference between MCB, RCCB, and Isolators
Isolators are generally used in power system while on the other hand, MCB is the circuit breaker. Isolators are manually-operated device, and on the contrary, the circuit breaker is the automatically-operated device. Isolators cut the portion of the substance when a fault occurs. The other devices like MCB and RCCB operate without any interruption. The circuit breaker is the device of an Automatic circuit breaker or Miniature circuit breaker which trips the entire system and if any fault occurs, MCB is to protect the wires from the damage. Whereas, on the other hand, residual current device protects the life-threatening problems. RCCB detects the leakage current and protects from the electric shock.
So, this is MCB, Isolators and RCCB and the difference between them.
5. Our Services
(1) Warranty ( 24 months warranty )
1. The warranty starts from the delivery date from our factory;
2. During the warranty, any defective product will get repaired or replaced for free ;
3. It is beyond the warranty as the products breaked by the violence , the carelessness or repaired , altered without authorization.
(2) Lead Time
1. Sample orders will be delivered from our factory within 7 working days.
2. General orders will be delivered from our factory within 7-15 working days.
3. Bulk orders will be delivered from our factory within 25 working days at most
1. By EMS, DHL, FedEx, TNT, UPS or other express.
2. By our forwarding agent (by air or by sea).
3. By your own forwarding agent.
4. By domestic forwarding agents to any city in China