|Standard:||EN/IEC60947-2||Tripping Type:||Thermal/magnetic Release|
|Protection:||Overload And Short Circuit||Usage:||Low Voltage,Automotive,Thermal|
plug trip switch,
plug in type circuit breaker
NBSe NBSM8-125 Series 3P 30A Plug-in type circuit breaker, 3 phase circuit breaker
The NBSM7-100 Plug-in type breaker is characterized by compact design, light weight, elegant appearance, high breaking capacity, swift releasing, long service life, Different handle color for different rated current, with contactor condition indicator.
Normal operation condition
The circuit breaker could be used in the following working conditions:
A. Ambient air temperature not higher than +40 ℃ and not lower than -5 ℃.
B. Altitude no more than 2000m
C. The relative air humidity is not more than 50% in the max at the temperature of +40 ℃. The higher relative humidity is allowable at the lower temperature. The lowest monthly average temperature not higher than 25 ℃ in the most moist month and the max relative humidity should be no more than 90%.
D. Pollution degree:Grade 3. Three is no explosion factor, corrosive metal and the gas destroying the insulation and the electric dust.
E. Installation type:Ⅲ
F. The terminals of 1,3,5,N1 should be connected with the power supply and the terminals of 2,4,6,N2 should be connected with the load. Reverse wiring is forbidden.
|♦ Standard:Confirming to EN / IEC60947-2|
|♦ Breaking capacity:10kA|
|♦ Protection:Against overload and short circuit|
|♦ Rated current In:15,20,30,40,50,63,80,100A|
|♦ Rated voltage:|
|◊ 1pole 230/400V AC 50/60Hz|
|◊ Rated insulation voltage Ui: 500V|
|◊ Rated impulse withstand voltage Uimp: 6000V|
|◊ Energy limiting class: 3|
|♦ Ambient temperature:-5°C to +40°C pursuant to EN / IEC60947|
|◊ Thermal operating limit: (1.13-1.45) x In|
|◊ Magnetic operating: B: (3-5) x In,C: (5-10) x In,D: (10-20) x In|
|♦ Number of poles:1P,2P,3P, 4P|
|♦ Type of trip:Thermal / magnetic release|
|♦ Type of terminal:Lug type and Pin type|
|♦ Terminal capacity:|
|◊ 16mm² flexible or 25mm² rigid up to 25A ratings|
|◊ 25mm² flexible or 35mm² rigid for 32A to 63A ratings|
|♦ Protection degree:IP20|
|♦ Installation:DIN rail|
|♦ Width:27mm per pole|
What is the difference between Plug-in and Fixed Circuit Breaker ?
The plug-in version makes it possible to:
5. Our Services
(1) Warranty ( 24 months warranty )
1. The warranty starts from the delivery date from our factory;
2. During the warranty, any defective product will get repaired or replaced for free ;
3. It is beyond the warranty as the products breaked by the violence , the carelessness or repaired , altered without authorization.
(2) Lead Time
1. Sample orders will be delivered from our factory within 7 working days.
2. General orders will be delivered from our factory within 7-15 working days.
3. Bulk orders will be delivered from our factory within 25 working days at most
1. By EMS, DHL, FedEx, TNT, UPS or other express.
2. By our forwarding agent (by air or by sea).
3. By your own forwarding agent.
4. By domestic forwarding agents to any city in China