|Standard:||EN/IEC60947-2||Tripping Type:||Thermal/magnetic Release|
|Protection:||Overload And Short Circuit||Usage:||Low Voltage,Automotive,Thermal|
plug trip switch,
plug in type circuit breaker
NBSe NT Series 2P 20A Plug-in type circuit breaker, 1 phase circuit breaker
This NT circuit breaker safely cuts off power immediately if the circuit becomes overloaded (too many electrical appliances being used), or short circuited (a faulty appliance). Plug in circuit breakers are more reliable and have a faster response time then standard rewireable fuses. Once installed, they do not require any tools to be reset, simply switch back on once the fault has been fixed.
This NT circuit breaker is high-tech products in 21st century with advanced design,high performance,pleasant appearance and delicate dimension. Meanwhile, they are intelligent controlled and developed with microelectronic technology.
Current limiting means the limiting increase of the short circuit current in a circuit. In a circuit protected
by the UKM32 product series, both the peak value and energy l2t of the short circuit current generated
are far less than expected.
One-piece moulded case construction.
Hardened cradle for positive action under fault conditions.
Heavy duty line terminal and spring clip for quick loadcentre installation and cool coperation.
Silver tungsten alloy contacts.
Magnetic assembly for reliable short circuit protection.
Large gas port for venting short circuit gases safely into loadcentre gutter.
Calibrated one-piece bimetal for reliable thermal trip function.
|♦ Standard:Confirming to EN / IEC,NOM ANCE|
|♦ Breaking capacity:10kA|
|♦ Protection:Against overload and short circuit|
|♦ Rated current In:15,20,30,40,50,63A|
|♦ Rated voltage:|
|◊ 1pole 230/400V AC 50/60Hz|
|◊ Rated insulation voltage Ui: 500V|
|◊ Rated impulse withstand voltage Uimp: 6000V|
|◊ Energy limiting class: 3|
|♦ Ambient temperature:-5°C to +40°C pursuant to EN / IEC60947|
|◊ Thermal operating limit: (1.13-1.45) x In|
|◊ Magnetic operating: B: (3-5) x In,C: (5-10) x In,D: (10-20) x In|
|♦ Number of poles:1P,2P,3P, 4P|
|♦ Type of trip:Thermal / magnetic release|
|♦ Type of terminal:Lug type and Pin type|
|♦ Terminal capacity:|
|◊ 16mm² flexible or 25mm² rigid up to 25A ratings|
|◊ 25mm² flexible or 35mm² rigid for 32A to 63A ratings|
|♦ Protection degree:IP20|
|♦ Installation:DIN rail|
|♦ Width:18mm per pole|
What is the difference between Plug-in and Fixed Circuit Breaker ?
The plug-in version makes it possible to:
5. Our Services
(1) Warranty ( 24 months warranty )
1. The warranty starts from the delivery date from our factory;
2. During the warranty, any defective product will get repaired or replaced for free ;
3. It is beyond the warranty as the products breaked by the violence , the carelessness or repaired , altered without authorization.
(2) Lead Time
1. Sample orders will be delivered from our factory within 7 working days.
2. General orders will be delivered from our factory within 7-15 working days.
3. Bulk orders will be delivered from our factory within 25 working days at most
1. By EMS, DHL, FedEx, TNT, UPS or other express.
2. By our forwarding agent (by air or by sea).
3. By your own forwarding agent.
4. By domestic forwarding agents to any city in China