Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Application:||Distribution Power System||Rated Voltage:||220V/440V|
NBSe MB60 20 Amp 1 2 3 Pole Electrical Micro Circuit Breakers
The product is mainly used in AC50/60Hz single pole230V or two,three,four pole 400V voltage for overload and short-circuit protection as well as for unfrequent on-and-off switching electric equipment and lighting circuit under nrmal conditionl
the product is suitable for industry,business,building,ressidence,etc.
It's conformity with GB10963,IEC60898 standards.
Main technical data
1. Rated current:1,2,3,4,6,10,16,20,25,32,40,50,63A;
2. Tripping characteristics:B(3-5)In,C(5-10)In,D(10-15)In;
3. No. of pole:1P,2P,3P,4P
4. Breaking capacity:4.5KA,6KA;
|Number of poles||1P,2P,3P,4P|
|Release action characteristics||Time delay||1.13In>1h Non-trip|
|2.55In 1s~60S trip|
|Instantaneous(Curve C)||5In >0.1s Non-trip|
|Magnetic releases operate||B curve:between 3 and 5In|
|C curve :between 5 and 10In|
|D curve: between 10 and 15In|
|Mechanical life||20000 times|
|Tropical ration||Treatmen 2(RH95%,at 55°C)|
3. Packing Detail
1. Product Net weight: 100g/pole
2. Packing quantity& Weight: 12 pole /box, 20 box/carton, 240 pole/carton .
3. N.W: 23KG/carton
5. Packing Measurement: inner box 22.5×9×8 cm, Carton 45×23.5×33.5 cm ( ie 0.036 cbm)
6. 20 foot container (26 cbm): 19,2000 pole ,800 cartons
7. 40 foot container (54 cbm): 38,4000 pole, 1600 cartons
4. The Over-Current Protection Property
Isolators are generally used in power system while on the other hand, MCB is the circuit breaker. Isolators are manually-operated device, and on the contrary, the circuit breaker is the automatically-operated device. Isolators cut the portion of the substance when a fault occurs. The other devices like MCB and RCCB operate without any interruption. The circuit breaker is the device of an Automatic circuit breaker or Miniature circuit breaker which trips the entire system and if any fault occurs, MCB is to protect the wires from the damage. Whereas, on the other hand, residual current device protects the life-threatening problems. RCCB detects the leakage current and protects from the electric shock.
So, this is MCB, Isolators and RCCB and the difference between them.
(1) Warranty ( 24 months warranty )
1. The warranty starts from the delivery date from our factory;
2. During the warranty, any defective product will get repaired or replaced for free ;
3. It is beyond the warranty as the products breaked by the violence , the carelessness or repaired , altered without authorization.
(2) Lead Time
1. Sample orders will be delivered from our factory within 7 working days.
2. General orders will be delivered from our factory within 7-15 working days.
3. Bulk orders will be delivered from our factory within 25 working days at most
1. By EMS, DHL, FedEx, TNT, UPS or other express.
2. By our forwarding agent (by air or by sea).
3. By your own forwarding agent.
4. By domestic forwarding agents to any city in China
Contact Person: sales