|Type:||Residual Current, Electronic,electromagnetic||Poles Number:||2P,4P|
|Rated Frequency:||50/60Hz||Rated Voltage:||240V/415V|
|Rated Current:||6A-63A||Leakage Action Current:||30mA,100mA,300mA|
|Breaking Capability:||6KA/10KA||Product Name:||Residual Current Circuit Breaker|
|Material:||Copper,High Standard Plastic Silver Copper,Silver Contact||Application:||Short-circuit Protection,earth Leakage Protection|
|Printing:||Standard Or Customized||Protection Degree:||IP 20|
residual current device,
residual current operated circuit breaker
NBSe BF62 Series Residual Current Circuit Breaker, rcd switch
NBSL1-100 series residual current circuit breakers are applied to the lines with AC 50/60Hz,rated voltage of230V(1P+N) or 400V(3P+N),and rated current of 100A.In case of electric shock or electric leakage current exceeds the specified value, the residual current circuit breaker can switch off the fault circuit in a very short time, protecting the safety of person and electric equipment.
Can be used in the industrial, commercial, high-rise buildings, civil residences and other places.
· Phase (line) and Neutral both wires connected through RCD.
· It trips the circuit when there is earth fault current.
· The amount of current flows through the phase (line) should return through neutral .
· It detects by RCD. any mismatch between two currents flowing through phase and neutral detect by -RCD and trip the circuit within 30Miliseconed.
· If a house has an earth system connected to an earth rod and not the main incoming cable, then it must have all circuits protected by an RCD (because u mite not be able to get enough fault current to trip a MCB)
· RCDs are an extremely effective form of shock protection
The most widely used are 30 mA (milliamp) and 100 mA devices. A current flow of 30 mA (or 0.03 amps) is sufficiently small that it makes it very difficult to receive a dangerous shock. Even 100 mA is a relatively small figure when compared to the current that may flow in an earth fault without such protection (hundred of amps)
A 300/500 mA RCCB may be used where only fire protection is required. eg., on lighting circuits, where the risk of electric shock is small.
A residual-current device (RCD), or residual-current circuit breaker (RCCB), is a device that quickly breaks an electrical circuit to prevent serious harm from an ongoing electric shock.
· Line voltage independent RCCB for fault or additional protection with additional digital features
· System Monitoring: Preventive information / warning before the RCD trips in case of leakage currents: Integrated auxiliary contact(s), Local Indication
· New level of accuracy - Reduced unwanted tripping
· Local status indication of residual current through 3 LEDs
· No monthly test required
· Comprehensive range of accessories
· Real contact position indicator
· Fault current tripping indicator
· Automatic re-setting possible
· Transparent designation plate
|Rated Operating voltage(Ue)||230V(1P+N)/400V(3P+N)|
|Characteristic||A type, AC type, S type|
|Rated Insulation voltage(Ui)||500V|
|Rated residual current (IΔn)||10,30,100,300mA|
|Rated residual switching on and||800A|
|Rated residual short-circuit current||6000A|
|Rated short-circuit current limit(Inc)||6000A|
|Rated switching on and breaking capaity(Im)||800A|
|Maximun breaking time(IΔm)||0.3s|
|Rated impulse withstand voltage(Uimp)||6kV|
|Mechanical life(times)||＞10,000 times|
|Comply with Standard||IEC 61008|
|Certificate||CE, CB, RoHS,WEEE|
|Humidity||40℃ humidity notexceed 50% 20℃ humidity not exceed 90%|
|(Condensation on the product due to|
|changes in humidity has been considered)|
|Working Temperature||-5℃~+40℃ and its average over aperiod of 24h does not exceed|
|Magnetic field||No more than 5 times the geomagnetic field|
|Mounting and Wiring|
|Shock and vibration||Should be installed in the case of no obvious impact vibration|
|Terminal connection types||type cable,type U bus, TH 35mm Din-rail|
|Wiring terminal connection conductor||1.5～25 mm²|
|Wiring terminal copper size||25 mm²|
|Installation mode||UsingTH35-7.5 profile installation, the title of|
|installation face and vertical face is not greater than5°|
|Wiring incoming mode||upper and lower incoming is possible for ELM type,|
|only upper incoming for ELE type|
3. OPERATION PRINCIPLE FIG.
4. WORKING PRINCIPLE
Q1: What's your product Range?
- Shell Unti-fire. nylon pa66 or not unti-fire.
- Parts, Copper or iron
- Point Sliver point or Copper point
Q2: Are you a manufacturer?
A. Yes, we are only produce the circuit breaker over 20 years from 1999.
Q3: Do you have stock products to sell?
A. No,we work on OEM orders, The means, material, quantity,packing solution,etc will depend on your requests.obviously, your logo can be printed on the products.
Q4. what's the payment term?
A. We accept TT,30% deposit and 70% balance agaisnt copy of BL
Q5. how's the delivery time ?
A. usually it will take about 30 days for 30000pcs
Q6. tell me the standard of package?
A. Normally are cartons, color box or white box
Q7. what kind of material of circuit breaker?
A. we have two types, one copper coil with silver point and the other is brass coil with copper point. It depends on your requirement. In fact, those two have no difference if normal work well. Only except the electrical life. Copper and silver is better and also higer price.
Q8. We want to know month capacity.
Q9. Where is your market?
A. Our products are popular in Western Europe, Middle-East, Afirca, South Asia ,South Ameirca countries and area. Some of them are our regular customers and some of them are developing. We hope you can join us and make mutural benifit from our cooperation.
Q10. what kind of certificate you have ?
A. CE, CB,CCC,ISO9000.
Q11. Do you inspect the finished products
A. Yes.Each step of products will be inpected by QC department before shipping.
Q12. How are you ship the finished products?
- By Sea
- By plane
- By counties,TNT, DHL,FEDEX,UPS.etc.