|Model No.:||QJX2-0910||Electricity Type:||AC|
|Number Of Poles:||3P||Phase:||3 Phase|
|Main Circuit Rating Voltage:||220V 240V 380V||Main Circuit Rating Current:||9A 12A 18A|
|Product Name:||Star-delta Reduced Voltage Starter AC Contactor||Rated Voltage::||12V 24V 110V 120V 240V 380V|
magnetic contactor relay,
magnetic overload relay
QJX2 series star delta starter, star-delta starter, star-delta reduced voltage starter is suitable for starting motor in the circuit of AC 50/60Hz, voltage up to 660V, current up to 95A. It is provided with a timer for automatic changeover of starlet to reduce the voltage and current of motor starting.
This product conforms to GB14048.4,IEC60947-4-1 standard.
Normal Running And Installtion Conditions:
1. Ambient air temperature: -5℃+40℃. the average value should not exceed +35℃ within 24 hours
2. Elevation: at most 2000m.
3. Atmospheric conditions: When the temperature at 40℃,the relative humidity of atomsphere should be
at the most 50%.When at relatively low temperatures, it could have higher relative humidity.Monthly maximum relative humidity could be not more than 90%.Special measures should be taken due to occurrence of dews.
4. Class of pollution:Class 3
5. Installation category: Ⅲ
6. Installation conditions: Degree of inclination between fitting surface and vertical surface should not exceed II
7. Impact shock: Product should be installed and used in the place where often shakes and impacts.
(1) Warranty ( 24 months warranty )
1. The warranty starts from the delivery date from our factory;
2. During the warranty, any defective product will get repaired or replaced for free ;
3. It is beyond the warranty as the products breaked by the violence , the carelessness or repaired , altered without authorization.
(2) Lead Time
1. Sample orders will be delivered from our factory within 7 working days.
2. General orders will be delivered from our factory within 7-15 working days.
3. Bulk orders will be delivered from our factory within 25 working days at most
1. By EMS, DHL, FedEx, TNT, UPS or other express.
2. By our forwarding agent (by air or by sea).
3. By your own forwarding agent.
4. By domestic forwarding agents to any city in China